Whether we accept or not, Lashes change everything about one’s look
Not everyone is blessed with long and curvy lashes but thanks to false lashes, you can all achieve that bold and glam look.
Learning how to fix false lashes is not a day’s job, it takes repeated trying but one will definitely get to be good at it after trying it out for sometime
So here are ways to fix your false lashes by yourself.
- Size the lashes: You will need to make sure the lashes are not too wide for your eye before gluing the lashes on. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelid, and trim them down on the sides if necessary. Consider trimming the individual lashes down to achieve a more natural look, if it’s too long for your personal taste. Lashes should be longer toward the outer corner of the eye.
- Apply the lash glue to the outer seam of the eyelash strip with an applicator or Tweezers and then allow the glue to dry for a some seconds before applying it to your lashes.
- Place the strip on your eyelid, positioning it as close as possible to your natural lashes but not on your natural lashes to avoid it from damaging them. Bring the strip down from above, not from the front. This is to ensure that you get as close as possible to your lash-line
- Allow the glue to dry naturally. You do not need to press or hold it once the strip is in place,.
- Apply mascara to your lashes to help blend your natural lashes with the false ones, achieving a more natural look. You can use black, dark gray or brown, mascara.
- Apply liquid eyeliner along your upper lids making sure you fill in any gaps between the false lashes and your own to make them look more natural. Use black, brown, or dark gray liner. You are good to go.
See video below