These are fashion tips that everyone both man and woman should know. Don’t allow your dry Cleaner or House help mess up your clothing.
Read below the tips make your clothing last longer:
- When washing cashmere Fabric, use your hand to wash it (though the label can say otherwise) then dry it with the use of a salad spinner that will release extra water in seconds.
- Red wine stains are best removed with white wine.
- Before taking your jean for amendment, wash it two times because jeans shrink in length after being washed
- If you don’t want your wool fabric from shedding, fold the material and place it into a Ziploc bag and freeze for up to three hours.
- To remove odor from second hand clothes or vintage clothes, spray them with a mixture of vodka and water
- “Remove white deodorant marks from a garment by gently rubbing the protective foam used on hangers against the fabric.” — Jonathan Simkhai, designer
- If oil stains your handbag, use baby powder to coat the mark and leave it overnight, in the morning the stain will be gone and if it doesn’t go completely, repeat the steps again until it goes.
- To keep your precious diamonds sparkling, use liquid dishwasher detergent and an old to brush to wash them
- The secret to well-fitting everyday clothes is Lycra. The formulas to look for: 95% cotton/5% Lycra spandex for T-shirts, and at least 2% Lycra for jeans to hold their shape.
- “Always organize your clothes going light to dark from left to right in your closet. Your eye will follow the color and thus help you stay organized.” — Melanie Charlton Fascitelli, Founder, Clos-ette and Clos-ette Too.
- To know the quality of your cashmere? Stretch the body of the fabric gently to see if it will snap back, if it doesn’t know that it is low quality cashmere