Nigerian Chapman is an easy cocktail drink with a nice blend of fruity flavours enjoyed when chilled.
Ingredients for Nigerian Chapman drink
Few drops of Aromatic Bitters
Ribena Blackcurrant (Optional Ingredient)
You are free to add any citrus and other fruits of your choice: cucumber, strawberry, orange, lemon, lime, even bananas.
Before making the Chapman
Prepare the ice cubes either with water or a mixture of the fanta and the sprite. Put the Grenadine Syrup, Fanta and Sprite in the fridge.
Cut the orange and the lemon into two equal sections each then cut one half of each into thin quarters. Keep the other halves to squeeze into the drink.
Directions for making the Chapman
- Put a few ice cubes in the mugs
- Add half a cup of the Grenadine Syrup, about one third of the dimpled mug.
- Add a few drops of Bitters ie to your taste.
- Add a squeeze of orange and lemon each.
- Share the Fanta equally between the mugs, do the same for the Sprite. Leave some space because the garnishings will take up their own volume
- Add the sliced garnishings: cucumber, orange and lemons etc. you can also add banana if you so desire.
- Top off with Ribena blackcurrant if you want it.
- Stir with the straws and your drink is ready for drinking
Enjoy it with any Nigerian snack.