Wooing a girl is one thing and getting a girl to go out on a date with you is another entirely. One can ruin the chances of going on a second date with his dream woman after the first date.
Relationship blogger, socialite and psychologist, Joro Olumofin has listed 20 Things a guy shouldn’t do or ask when he meets a Lady so that he gets a chance at another outing.
Below is the list:
- Men shouldn’t look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date
- Don’t talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging)
- Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odour is a No. No)
- Don’t ask ”are you a virgin?”
- Don’t ask her how many guys she’s been with ( Body Count)
- If she’s going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)
- When your phone rings on a date and you’re asked where you are? Don’t give a degrading response eg ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about”
- Don’t insist on a “come to my house first date” or "come to my friend's house first date".
- Don’t leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes
- Don’t buy her too many gifts she may think ure trying to “buy” her
- If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don’t put her in the back seat
- Don’t compare her to your Ex
- Don’t talk about her weight or hair in a negative way eg ( some guys may say : u're about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now ?)
- After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad)
- Table manners ( don’t make sounds with ur mouth while eating, don’t talk while there’s food in your mouth, don’t use fork & knife for icecream)
- Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don’t look at any other lady asides her on a date)
- Projecting yourself as someone youre not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don’t borrow ur friends car and say it’s yours, don’t lie your friend’s apartment is yours)
- Don’t be too touchy & feely on a first date
- Don’t be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date
- Don’t ask her for money
- Don’t ask for pictures unless she offers
What do you think about this? Leave your comments.